#36daysofsomething: Catching up, again
I'm a long way removed from the days of doing a workout and immediately post something about it somewhere, but my #36daysofsomething streak has continued for the last week+.
And while I've continued the streak, something feels like it's missing. My mileage is low as I creep back into running after plantar fasciitis, but I'm ready for more. My cross training because of the "something" is much better, but I need to push myself more. But then I have days like today where I worked late and got up early, so doing "something" was a nice success.
Not being fully happy with what I've done so far IS exactly what I need though to push myself and I'm eager for the second half of the streak.
- Day 11: 1.2 miles, 36 push-ups on stairs, 36 jumping jacks
- Day 12: 1 mile, 36 calf raises
- Day 13: 3.5 miles, 36 push-ups
- Day 14: 1.1, 36 calf raises, 36 squats, 36 seconds on balance beam
- Day 15: 1.9, 36 seconds of planking, 36 crunches
- Day 16: 1.3 miles, 36 stair push-ups
- Day 17: 1.1 miles, 36 calf raises, 36 seconds on balance beam, 36 squats
- Day 18: 3 miles, 36 jumping jacks
- Day 19: 1.4 miles, 36 calf raises