I didn't think 2 posts after my 1,000th post that I'd be doing a list post, but I don't have that much to say about specific running-related things right now. That's a good thing.
- A week from tonight I'll be mentally preparing to run in a costume. I'm ready for all the fun that the Monument Avenue 10k has to offer, but I'm not revealing any costume secrets.
- Speaking of Monument Avenue, I'd love a $1 or $5 or $50 donation for my efforts for Comfort Zone Camp. Help out a child. It's simple, I promise.
- Two weeks from tonight race preparations will be a little more serious as I think about the hills (mountain) of the Blue Ridge Half Marathon. I've had a few good hill runs in the past two weeks, but I have no idea what will happen that day. I kind of like that unknown.
- I had a run this week that included two miles in 15:33. I feel really good about my speed right now and about my chances of a 5k PR in another couple of months. I just have to find a race that would be realistic to go for it.
- Scott and I started a #RunChat shop through CafePress. I got my first items this week and I must say they are great. And I'm not just saying that to sell them. Go check it out.