#runchat returns June 12
Another fun round of #runchat is planned for 8 p.m. ET Sunday on Twitter with me and Scott. This week’s #runchat is sponsored by Zephyr Technology, a global leader in real-time physiological and biomechanical monitoring or “Physiological Status Monitoring” (PSM) solutions for Connected Health, Fitness and the Academic Research markets. We'll be giving away a ZephyrFit. Read more about this product at www.zephyrfit.com. For full details about this week’s awesome giveaway, check out Scott’s blog entry. To be entered all you have to do is take part in #runchat. His blog details even more ways to enter.
If you’ve never taken part in #runchat, here are a few pointers:
- #runchat is simply a chat about running. Questions will come from me (@RunningBecause) and Scott (@iRunnerBlog). You then answer the questions, respond to other questions, retweet answers you like, etc. It’s really that easy.
- The fun gets under way at 8 p.m. ET with introductions for about 5 minutes. We then ask questions every 5-10 minutes depending on the nature of the conversation. We’ll often ask follow-up questions depending on answers.
- The easiest way to follow along is to use third-party Twitter clients such as TweetDeck, HootSuite or Seesmic. Create a #runchat column and then follow along. If you have trouble finding the question, you can follow the #runchat moderator list HERE and then add us as a separate column.
- ALL runners are welcome. Whether you’re just starting out or just run for fun or you enter every community race or whether you’re a seasoned marathoner, everyone is invited. Fast or slow, it doesn’t matter. There’s a wealth of information that everyone can learn from in that hour. If you’re curious and want to watch the conversation, you’re welcome to do that, too.
- For additional information visit my #runchat page. As always, we’re looking for question suggestions. Feel free to leave them in the comments below!